Thursday, March 11, 2010

Super 8 Theater Spotting - Chicago

I took a Super 8 filmmaking class in Chicago years back, and one of the urges I had while that little camera was in my possession was to take a picture of all the major theaters I could get to in one day. My buddy Joe, another camera and movie enthusiast, agreed to join me and we spent the day driving from theater to theater and taking snapshots and videos (we didn't have time to catch any films, however). Here's some of what I saw through that little camera:

Here are the short videos I shot:


Time-lapse shot of the Pickwick movie theater in a northern suburb of Chicago:



Plane flying across the sky:


Sears Tower on an overcast day:


The shadows of three flags against a wall:


The American flag floating inside the downtown Bank One lobby:

No comments:

Post a Comment